Photo 52 - 2012

A photographic challenge! Each week a theme is picked. Each week a photograph is taken. To inspire me to get my camera out, increase my technical ability and be creative.....

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Big catch up!

Ive been sooo very busy but have always had my Photo 52 project in the back of my mind. Some of these shots have been taken yonks ago, just not had the time to process them! So here goes:-

Week 27 - Low Down

You could say the shot should be taken from a low down aspect but I decided to have the subject matter low down instead...the road!


Week 23 - Satisfaction

Difficult subject but on a trip to NY I took this shot of post it notes from last New Years Eve in Times square. Peoples wishes etc for the year ahead. A satisfying read!

 Then week 26, Poverty. I really didnt want to resort to the obvious tramp but in the end I did!

Week 31 - Smoke & Mirrors

Not quite Smoke & Mirrors...just smoke!


 Week 33 - Dark

A discarded bottle. Dark processing

 Week 35 - Confusion. Taken in New Change building. A very confusing shot!

 Week 37 - Crowds. Of tourists at St Pauls

 Week 34 - Easy. Street signs in NY. A very easy place to get around


Week 39 - Highlight. These are lights in a ceiling, "high" lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment